5.29.2010

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ZACHSTER

So excited!!!!




Calvin, Alyssa, Peyton, Addison, Sami, Logan and Jessica.

Gavin

Peyton and Zachary.


So tired..............


My mom and I.


Zach's car cake.
THANK YOU!!! Shane for making it even though it was your birthday! It turned out darling.



Happy Birthday Zachary!
You have been the light of our lives since the minute you were born. You will never know what a wonderful blessing you have been to your family. I will never forget how I feel in love with you the minute I saw you and all your dark hair. You have been through so much the last couple months and are still always laughing and smiling. I am so happy you are mine!
P.S. Thank You Justin for always being my professional photographer at parties. I don't know what I would do with out you. I really appreciate it.

0 comments: