8.20.2009

~2ND gRadE~
~hERe shE CoMes~

Alyssa started 2nd grade today!

What a big girl! She had to wear this dress and she even told me how she wanted her hair. I can't believe that she is already in 2nd grade. She is getting so grown up, she didn't even want me to walk her to her class. But since I walked her all the way to school since Jason had my car there was no way I was letting her walk in all by herself. I dropped her off to class and she basically told me to get lost and wouldn't pose for any pictures.


Alyssa in front of her new classroom.


1 comments:

Bethany said...

It is crazy Alyssa is already in 2nd grade! Wow. It just seems like yesterday she was starting school! She looked really cute her first day of school! How is she liking it? We should get together! I heard Jason may have swine flu, so sorry! I hope no one else gets it and he feels better soon! Take care!